- admin on Obama and the State Department once again have ‘NO CLUE’!
- Claudete on For whom the bell tolls…..
- Betânia on Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama’s historic blunder
- Darcivana on Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama’s historic blunder
- karla on An Angry President
- Altiva on Can the Supreme Court make rulings that are unconstitutional?
- Elna on An Angry President
- Dagmar on Bill of Rights…
- Bianca on Can the Supreme Court make rulings that are unconstitutional?
- Edinéia on The fact of the matter…..
- source on National Disgrace!
- website on Can the Supreme Court make rulings that are unconstitutional?
- Erfan on Can the Supreme Court make rulings that are unconstitutional?
- Izumi on National Disgrace!
- Candice on Voter “ID” Pennsylvania
Category Archives: 2012 Presidential Election
Obama, appealing to the base instincts of human nature and with the full support of the main stream media has held onto power. This bodes ill for the country and the world as he is intent on “fundamentally” changing America … Continue reading
Evil exist in this world; contrary to what Obama and Clinton seem to believe. The Taliban, Muslim Brotherhood and al-Qaeda all believe themselves to be good while burning books and churches, chopping heads, arms, fingers, noses and ears off, killing … Continue reading
Egypt is on the edge on a civil war. In a previous letter to the editor I opined that the removal of Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak will eventually throw Egypt into a civil war. The prediction is near actuality. … Continue reading
Full Speed Ahead! President Obama, his administration, the Democratic party and the media are rapidly accelerating on their trip to the bottom of the political gutter. They were already in the gutter, but now they … Continue reading
I would perceive that Romney is a good, decent and honest man who sees his country in dire straights with millions unemployed, tens of thousands newly homeless and heading for a fiscal cliff. He wants to do what he can … Continue reading
In my view the Supreme Court approval of “Obama Care” was not constitutional. The Supreme Court exceed its authority. They came to an extra-constitutional decision. The entire thrust of the Democrats was to push the legislation through the Congress … Continue reading
Someone can be excused for falling off a cliff if they did not know it was there. However, when you can see it clearly and there are signs all over the place warning you, that person is obviously clueless, no … Continue reading
For whom the bell tolls….. For whom does it toll? The president of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama. Growing in number and in intensity are calls for his defeat in November. It may come as a surprise but not … Continue reading
The “Bill of Rights” expressed our founding fathers solutions to the inevitable restrictions and control that all governments have put on its citizens so that it can control them and remain in power. Government is like a beast that … Continue reading