- admin on Obama and the State Department once again have ‘NO CLUE’!
- Claudete on For whom the bell tolls…..
- Betânia on Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama’s historic blunder
- Darcivana on Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama’s historic blunder
- karla on An Angry President
- Altiva on Can the Supreme Court make rulings that are unconstitutional?
- Elna on An Angry President
- Dagmar on Bill of Rights…
- Bianca on Can the Supreme Court make rulings that are unconstitutional?
- Edinéia on The fact of the matter…..
- source on National Disgrace!
- website on Can the Supreme Court make rulings that are unconstitutional?
- Erfan on Can the Supreme Court make rulings that are unconstitutional?
- Izumi on National Disgrace!
- Candice on Voter “ID” Pennsylvania
Category Archives: Jurisprudence
Second amendment to the Constitution: A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. Four things come to mind, one being, absolute … Continue reading
I am scratching my head attempting to figure out why the Obama administration has absolutely “no clue” when it comes to foreign policy in the Middle East. The United States under the leadership of Obama and Hillary have opened the … Continue reading
In my view the Supreme Court approval of “Obama Care” was not constitutional. The Supreme Court exceed its authority. They came to an extra-constitutional decision. The entire thrust of the Democrats was to push the legislation through the Congress … Continue reading
For whom the bell tolls….. For whom does it toll? The president of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama. Growing in number and in intensity are calls for his defeat in November. It may come as a surprise but not … Continue reading
The “Bill of Rights” expressed our founding fathers solutions to the inevitable restrictions and control that all governments have put on its citizens so that it can control them and remain in power. Government is like a beast that … Continue reading
The death of anyone under the circumstances that occurred during the apparent altercation between Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman is a tragedy. What is even more upsetting is that the black community appears to have passed judgement as to the … Continue reading
A pox on the government for passing it in the first place. Never in our history has such a far reaching law been passed and accompanied with some many falsehoods and outright lies to the American people. All those who … Continue reading
National Disgrace? I view the outrage by many and the media frenzy over Tim Tebow’s display of this religious faith as a national disgrace. Is this America? Does this make any sense whatsoever? I used to think that religious liberty … Continue reading
Can the Supreme Court make rulings that are unconstitutional? While this question appears on the surface to be an oxymoron, it is in fact possible and has happened previously. Our founding fathers set up principles that are supposed to set … Continue reading