- admin on Obama and the State Department once again have ‘NO CLUE’!
- Claudete on For whom the bell tolls…..
- Betânia on Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama’s historic blunder
- Darcivana on Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama’s historic blunder
- karla on An Angry President
- Altiva on Can the Supreme Court make rulings that are unconstitutional?
- Elna on An Angry President
- Dagmar on Bill of Rights…
- Bianca on Can the Supreme Court make rulings that are unconstitutional?
- Edinéia on The fact of the matter…..
- source on National Disgrace!
- website on Can the Supreme Court make rulings that are unconstitutional?
- Erfan on Can the Supreme Court make rulings that are unconstitutional?
- Izumi on National Disgrace!
- Candice on Voter “ID” Pennsylvania
Category Archives: Congress
Obama is making use of the old adage, “keep your friends close and your enemies even closer”. His meeting with the Republican leadership is merely a ploy to set them up for a fall. Most likely the Republicans will succumb … Continue reading
Second amendment to the Constitution: A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. Four things come to mind, one being, absolute … Continue reading
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former. Albert Einstein US (German-born) physicist (1879 – 1955) Stupidity has no social, educational or economic boundaries. It does not matter if you graduated … Continue reading
I am scratching my head attempting to figure out why the Obama administration has absolutely “no clue” when it comes to foreign policy in the Middle East. The United States under the leadership of Obama and Hillary have opened the … Continue reading
Obama, appealing to the base instincts of human nature and with the full support of the main stream media has held onto power. This bodes ill for the country and the world as he is intent on “fundamentally” changing America … Continue reading
I would perceive that Romney is a good, decent and honest man who sees his country in dire straights with millions unemployed, tens of thousands newly homeless and heading for a fiscal cliff. He wants to do what he can … Continue reading
In my view the Supreme Court approval of “Obama Care” was not constitutional. The Supreme Court exceed its authority. They came to an extra-constitutional decision. The entire thrust of the Democrats was to push the legislation through the Congress … Continue reading
The “Bill of Rights” expressed our founding fathers solutions to the inevitable restrictions and control that all governments have put on its citizens so that it can control them and remain in power. Government is like a beast that … Continue reading
When I hear the Phrase, “the fact of the matter” I cringe. Usually, the so called facts are not real or true facts at all. They are all to often half truths, not true or out right lies. The phrase … Continue reading