- admin on Obama and the State Department once again have ‘NO CLUE’!
- Claudete on For whom the bell tolls…..
- Betânia on Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama’s historic blunder
- Darcivana on Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama’s historic blunder
- karla on An Angry President
- Altiva on Can the Supreme Court make rulings that are unconstitutional?
- Elna on An Angry President
- Dagmar on Bill of Rights…
- Bianca on Can the Supreme Court make rulings that are unconstitutional?
- Edinéia on The fact of the matter…..
- source on National Disgrace!
- website on Can the Supreme Court make rulings that are unconstitutional?
- Erfan on Can the Supreme Court make rulings that are unconstitutional?
- Izumi on National Disgrace!
- Candice on Voter “ID” Pennsylvania
Category Archives: Middle East
I am scratching my head attempting to figure out why the Obama administration has absolutely “no clue” when it comes to foreign policy in the Middle East. The United States under the leadership of Obama and Hillary have opened the … Continue reading
BREAKING NEWS! The war against Germany and Japan which began in 1941 has dragged out for another 4 years as the Allies make every effort to avoid civilian casualties. After 8 years the death toll and destruction continues to mount … Continue reading
Evil exist in this world; contrary to what Obama and Clinton seem to believe. The Taliban, Muslim Brotherhood and al-Qaeda all believe themselves to be good while burning books and churches, chopping heads, arms, fingers, noses and ears off, killing … Continue reading
Egypt is on the edge on a civil war. In a previous letter to the editor I opined that the removal of Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak will eventually throw Egypt into a civil war. The prediction is near actuality. … Continue reading
Someone can be excused for falling off a cliff if they did not know it was there. However, when you can see it clearly and there are signs all over the place warning you, that person is obviously clueless, no … Continue reading