- admin on Obama and the State Department once again have ‘NO CLUE’!
- Claudete on For whom the bell tolls…..
- Betânia on Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama’s historic blunder
- Darcivana on Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama’s historic blunder
- karla on An Angry President
- Altiva on Can the Supreme Court make rulings that are unconstitutional?
- Elna on An Angry President
- Dagmar on Bill of Rights…
- Bianca on Can the Supreme Court make rulings that are unconstitutional?
- Edinéia on The fact of the matter…..
- source on National Disgrace!
- website on Can the Supreme Court make rulings that are unconstitutional?
- Erfan on Can the Supreme Court make rulings that are unconstitutional?
- Izumi on National Disgrace!
- Candice on Voter “ID” Pennsylvania
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Can the Supreme Court make rulings that are unconstitutional? While this question appears on the surface to be an oxymoron, it is in fact possible and has happened previously. Our founding fathers set up principles that are supposed to set … Continue reading
When the free nations and peoples of the world ignore those who shout from their rooftops and teach their children to seek the destruction of any race or people they do so at their own peril. For at some time … Continue reading
The United States Army is looking for a better rifle. It is asking manufacturers to come up with a new weapon to replace the M4 carbine, an upgraded version of the famous M16 – the rifle carried by American soldiers … Continue reading
May 13, 2011 From what I can glean from the news is that Obama will attempt to pressure Israel to give up basically its right to exist in return for peace with the Arabs. While Obama will not state so … Continue reading
SHAME ON THEM ALL! Mar 10, 2011 The idea that the Radicalization hearings are incomplete because there were supposedly no experts testifying is ludicrous. Shame on Congresswoman Jackie Speier, D-Calif , for insulting the actual real life experience of those … Continue reading
Two (not) in the bush! By csense1 on Mar 5, 2011 | In News, In Real Life | 2 feedbacks » There is an old saying that “a bird in hand is worth two in the bush”. The meaning is … Continue reading
RULE OF LAW? Feb 6, 2011 Lawyers are committed to the rule of law. Only the meaning of this phrase is not what you think it is. In a Lawyer’s mind it means that Lawyers make the rules that we … Continue reading
Jan 18, 2011
Nov 19, 2010 Imagine this, During a economic crisis a charismatic leader enlists others of his persuasion to get himself elected or appointed President, Chancellor, or Prime Minister. He then appoints others of his ilk to high positions in the … Continue reading